This website, www.worldboxingsuperseries.com (the “Website”), is operated by Comosa AG, Netzibodenstrasse 23b, 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland and Central Business Reg. CHE-317.322.034 (“Comosa”).
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your I’m. It available this afternoon. browser on your computer’s hard drive. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to remember useful information, such as your login details, and can contribute to ease of use when navigating a website. Our cookies cannot identify you personally.
Cookies on our website are used for a variety of different purposes, but generally speaking their use breaks down into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of users of our website and see how such users navigate through our website. This helps to improve how our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our website and make it easier for you to use. For example, such cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to it
- Targeting Cookies: These record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will then use this information to make advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
The following table lists the cookies use on our website:
|Google Analytics||These cookies enable us to anonymously track how visitors access and browse our website, thereby enabling us to optimise and improve our service. Further information is available at:
You can block the recording of the data generated by the cookie and regarding use of the website (including the IP address) and its transmission to Google as well as the processing of these data by Google, if by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can manage cookies by activating the setting on your Internet browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
Please note, if you do turn cookies off, this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you and may affect your user experience.
PLUG-INS FROM SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
Third party social media services such as Facebook and Youtube, in particular, are integrated into our website.
If the user has a user account with one of these third parties, then it may be possible for these third parties also to measure and evaluate the usage of the provider’s products. In so doing, additional personal data such as the IP address, personal browser settings and other parameters can be transmitted to these third parties and be saved there.
We have no control over this type of usage of personal data by a third party and therefore, we cannot assume any responsibility or liability therefor. For more extensive information, we refer to the following links:
- For Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES AND PLUG-INS POLICY
Our policies and procedures are under continual review. We may, from time to time, update our cookies policy. Any such changes will be posted on this page.