Please read this Privacy and Cookies Policy thoroughly before using the Site. By using the Site you accept the website terms and conditions of use, including this policy.
This privacy and cookies policy applies to www.worldboxingsuperseries.com (the “Site”), owned and operated by Comosa AG, Utoquai 43, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland, Central Company Reg. CHE-317.322.034 (“Comosa”).
In order to ensure that you receive relevant information and the best possible service when you visit our website at the Site, we collect information and data by using cookies. This will help us to give you a positive and personal experience when you visit the Site and provide us with an opportunity to improve our services.
- Collecting information
We use the following information provided by you to the Site or recorded by cookies:
- Your full name
- Your alias, if any
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Information given by you for statistical purposes or the like in connection with ratings, reviews and other blogs at the Site even though you are not under an obligation to respond to such
- Other type of information you have given when using the Site
- Information you have given when contacting Comosa
- Information about your visits to the Site including but not limited to website traffic, localisation data and other communication data
- Information about your smartphone, tablet or computer (collectively referred to as “Device”), including your IP address, operating system and browser
- How we use collected information
- To ensure that the content of the Site is presented to you in the most efficient way.
- To send you offers, news, information, products or services which you have requested or which Comosa believes will be of interest to you and to the communication of which you have given your consent.
- To conduct surveys in order to improve your interaction with the Site.
- To recommend content that may be of interest to you.
- To notify you of any changes to the services of the Site.
- For system administration purposes and for reporting relevant information to the advertisers of the Site (statistical information exclusively used for identifying general actions and patterns but not for identifying you as an individual).
- What is a cookie?
Cookies are small pieces of data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your Device so that the Site can recognise it. There are two types of cookies: permanent cookies and temporary (session) cookies.
- What is the purpose of a cookie?
- Permitting you to convert your data throughout the Site so you need not enter the same your data twice or more
- Helping the Site recognise you when you revisit the Site
- Giving you access to stored information
- The Site recommending sports programmes, articles, etc., that match your interests
- Ensuring that you are not asked to complete the same questionnaire or the like twice
- Determining the popularity of various sites at the Site
- Monitoring how frequently you visit the Site and how much time you spend visiting it
- Providing advertisers with information so they can tailor their adverts and make them more relevant to you specifically. These cookies are used for targeting adverts at you on the basis of what is considered to be the most relevant content of the sites you visit and revisit. Please note that such targeting takes place on websites other than the Site
- Determining how often the Site is visited and used
- Carrying out surveys and research to improve your interaction with the services provided
- First-party cookies at the Site
We use the following specific first-party cookies:
- hasPersistentLogin (stored in 90 days), used to keep track of whether a user logs in automatically or not
- (session) used during a user’s visit to distinguish one user from another and to keep track of who the user is so the user can view the content he or she is authorised to view
- viacookies (Session), used to temporarily store user information in the registration process
- persistentLogin (stored for 90 days), security code for login, used to help the user to remain logged in even if he or she leaves the site
- leadId (stored for 7 days), used to keep track of whether a newly registered customer has been directed to the site via a hyperlink from a third-party advertisement
- sessionNr (stored for 2 years), used to count the number of visits to the site
- chromecastIntroduction (stored for 10 years), used to show the user an introductory message on Chromecast
- Cookie_agreement (stored for 1 year) cookie pop-up bar
- JanrainCaptureProfileData (stored for 1 hour) used for personalisation and improvement of the user experience
- JanrainCaptureReturnExperienceData (stored for 5 years) used for the user’s return experience
- JanrainCaptureToken (stored for 1 hour) used to find out whether a user is logged in or not
- JanrainFailedLogins (Session) used to register login failures
- JanrainLastAuthMethod (stored for 5 years) used for user’s return experience
- expected_tab (stored for 5 years) used for the user’s return experience
- login_tab (stored for 1 day), used for the user’s return experience
- welcome_info_name — (stored for 5 years), used for social login to display personalised message
- Janrain_sso_checked<domainspecifier> (stored for 5 years), used for the user’s return experience for single sign-on
- Third-party cookies at the Site
We also use a number of third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are governed by the respective third-party sites and are not controlled by us. We use the following third-party cookies:
- Adform – collects anonymous data with a view to displaying customised adverts. Click here to reject these cookies
- Google Analytics – generates statistics about website traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. Click here to reject these cookies
- Google Analytics (analytics tool). Click here for more details. Clik hereto reject these cookies
- ClickTale – captures user behaviour to generate a behaviour report. Click here to reject these cookies
- Hellobar – creates pop-up message on webpage – Read the section below to reject these cookies: “How to reject cookies”
- VisuelWebsiteOptimizer – creates various versions of a website to find out which version generates maximum results. Click here to reject these cookies
- How to reject cookies
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your Device receives a cookie, you can set your browser to prompt you each time a cookie is offered. In that way you have the option to accept or reject a cookie. Your Device can also be set to reject all cookies. If you have set your Device to reject all cookies, the Site will not run optimally and you may experience impaired usability.
- Storage of your personal information
The information, which Comosa collects, about you, may be transmitted to and stored in a destination outside Switzerland. It may also be processed by persons working outside Switzerland for Comosa or one of its business partners. These employees may be handling your order, processing your payment details (if any) and providing support services. By stating your personal information at the Site you consent to such handling and processing.
Comosa has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure, abuse or other processing in violation of the provisions laid down by law or in this Privacy and Cookies Policy. All the information received by Comosa will be stored on a safe server, and all payment transactions will be encrypted. However, transmission of information via the Internet is not always completely safe. For this reason, Comosa cannot guarantee the security of your information and cannot assume liability for improper access to or misuse of it. Any submission of information to the Site will always be at your own risk.
- Sharing information
Comosa may share your personal information with other consolidated companies within the organisation of Comosa in accordance with the legislation and this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Your personal information may also be shared with third parties in the following circumstances:
- If Comosa sells or purchases an enterprise, Comosa may share your personal information with the seller or buyer of such enterprise.
- If a third party acquires Comosa or more or less all of its assets and the personal information collected by Comosa constitutes part of such transferred assets.
- If Comosa is under an obligation to share or disclose your personal information to comply with a statutory obligation. Such obligation includes sharing information with other enterprises and organisations in order to prevent fraud or the like.
Comosa can also share personal information with a third party in order for the latter to provide services on behalf of Comosa including in connection with infrastructure and IT services, credit card and debit card transactions, customer service, collection of invoices due, analyses and improvement of data and processes and in connection with customer surveys. In these situations Comosa shall be data controller and the third party shall be data processor in relation to the personal data. The carrying out of the processing of personal data by the processor shall be governed by a written contract between the parties, whereby it is stipulated that the processor shall act only on instructions from Comosa and that the controller shall implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure, abuse or other processing in violation of the provisions laid down by law.
- Your rights
Comosa will request your consent if we desire to use your personal information for marketing purposes or if we intend to share your personal information with a third party for marketing purposes. If you regret your consent, you may always revoke it by contacting us. The Site contains hyperlinks to the business partners and advertisers of Comosa. If you follow any of these hyperlinks to a third-party website Comosa assumes no liability in that respect.
12Access to the information collected
You have a right to know the personal information we hold about you and to have any errors in it corrected. If we handle any of your personal information, you may be informed of:
- What information is being processed
- The source from which the information has been collected
- Why the information is being processed
- The recipients or groups of recipients to receive the information
- Changes of the privacy and cookies policy
Comosa revises and updates the privacy and cookies policy on a current basis. The most recent date of such update always appears at the top.
- Contact us
If you have any questions to the privacy and cookies policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org